Cardiff City vs Birmingham City
English League Championship
Date: Saturday, 10th March 2018
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Cardiff City Stadium (Cardiff).
Cardiff are a team in wonderful run of form. The team stabilized after a brief period with some poor results. The Bluebirds are looking especially confident at the back and this is the main reason behind their form. The team is even starting to put some pressure on Wolves which was looking highly unlikely few weeks ago.
Midweek the team netted yet another victory. This time their victim was struggling Barnsley side. The team was leading well with 2-0 but eventually was made to fight for the points after Barnsley managed to turn one back in.
Birmingham changed another manager this season still searching for someone to bring some stability to the side. The team is in an atrocious run of games looking nowhere near survival currently despite being just 2 points behind 21st Barnsley.
Gary Monk took charge in his first game midweek just to continue the team tendency. Birmingham suffered another defeat and failed to score once again. Middlesbrough is a team that plays inconsistently on the road but still managed to grab a minimal 0-1 victory at St Andrews.
Cardiff vs Birmingham: Head-to-head
- Cardiff have won 5 games in a row
- Cardiff won their last 4 home games
- Cardiff kept a clean sheet in 4 of their last 5 games
- Birmingham lost their last 6 games
- Birmingham scored just 1 goal in their last 6 games
- Birmingham lost their last 3 away games conceding at least 2 goals in each
- Cardiff is unbeaten in 5 games at home against Birmingham – 3 victories and 2 draws
- Last 8 direct clashes between the sides had less than 2.5 goals
Cardiff vs Birmingham: Predictions
Cardiff are the heavy favourites here. The team is in form while Birmingham struggles in every department. Cardiff keeps a lot of clean sheets while Birmingham has difficulties finding the net.The Welsh side should get the victory and on top of that should get another clean sheet.
Cardiff vs Birmingham: Bet Tips
Cardiff to win at 1.66
BTTS: No at 1.72.