Canada vs Jamaica
World Cup Qualification CONCACAF
Date: Sunday, 27 March 2022
Kick-off at 21:05 UK/ 22:05 CET
Venue: BMO Field.
The Canadians did not even receive a bye to the Third Round, as one of the best five teams in the CONCACAF region. However, this must have fueled their determination, and as a result, they now find themselves at the top of the qualification table – even above the likes of titans USA, and Mexico.
The team has already assured themselves of at least a ticket to the inter-confederation playoffs. But after all this hard work, they are not going to be satisfied with that. They are going after the top-most spot.
Meanwhile, the Jamaicans did receive a bye to the Third Round, and they totally messed up their chances. They have already ensured elimination from the qualification process, and will have to take part in their remaining three games with nothing to achieve.
Suffice it to say that they are low in confidence.
By the looks of things, expect the Canadians to secure a win this Sunday, and thus take an important step towards Qatar.
Canada vs Jamaica Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had ended in a goalless draw.
- It’s been five years since the Jamaicans have recorded a victory.
- They had conceded two or more goals in two of the past five clashes.
- Disregarding just two draws, the Canadians have a 100% winning record at home in the past three decades.
Canada vs Jamaica Prediction & Analysis
Canada had recorded a 0-2 win on the road the last match-day, against El Salvador. They are on a six-game winning streak, and are unbeaten in their last 11 fixtures. Note that they have also lost just once at home in the past five-year period.
On the other hand, Jamaica lost 0-1 at home the past game week, against Costa Rica. They are on a four-fixture losing streak, and they have won just once in their last 14 games. And this sole loss had come against the dead-last placed Honduras.
Judging these observations, expect a win for Canada this Sunday at home.
Key Stats for Betting
- The Canadians are the only team to have remained unbeaten all through the campaign so far.
- They have scored the most number of goals in this Third Round, and have conceded the least as well.
- They are the only team to have won the last five games in a row.
- Meanwhile, the Jamaicans have won a single fixture all through this competition, and only the dead-last placed Honduras have conceded more goals than them.
Tips for Canada vs Jamaica
Canada to Win @ 1.50
Correct Score: 2-0 Canada @ 6.50 odd.