Cambuur vs Vitesse
Netherlands – Eredivisie
Date: Saturday, 4 December 2021
Kick-off at 17:45 UK / 18:45 CET
Cambuur play ultra-attacking football under Henk de Jong these days. Four of the last five games they played in all competitions thus saw the Over 2.5 goals FT & Both teams To Score option coming in. This is why we recognize the value in backing the Over 2.5 goals FT pick at the 1.72 odds here.
Cambuur vs Vitesse Head-to-head
- Cambuur have only managed to beat Vitesse once in the last 13 head to head games.
- It has, however, been five years since these two teams last met each other in a competitive affair.
- Only one of the last three head to head outings saw goals scored at both ends.
Cambuur vs Vitesse Predictions & Analysis
Cambuur climbed to the sky-high fifth place in the Eredivisie standings after a run of four consecutive victories.
Henk de Jong’s men took advantage of the easier schedule to celebrate successive victories and move well above the bottom half of the standings.
The latest success came last Friday when Cambuur saw off NEC Nijmegen 2-3 on the road in a match full of comebacks.
We’ve seen as many as 17 shots on target from both teams combined on the occasion which best shows the attacking-minded football favored by de Jong at the moment.
The story is completely opposite with Vitesse who have played a quiet game against AZ Alkmaar last weekend.
The match with only one shot on target combined from both teams ended without goals. However, it is worth noting that Vitesse did play some high-scoring ties in the UEFA Europa Conference League of late.
The team led by German manager Thomas Letsch fell 3-2 at Tottenham before holding Rennes to a 3-3 draw in the last two games in the continental competition.
Also, Vitesse have a great away record of five wins and two losses in seven league fixtures on the road this season.
Key Stats for Betting
- Four of the last five matches Cambuur played saw the Over 2.5 goals FT & Both Teams To Score pick landing.
- Cambuur’s previous round’s game against NEC Nijmegen produced 17 shots on target combined from the two teams.
- Vitesse fell 3-2 at Tottenham and drew 3-3 at Rennes in the last two Conference League games, showing they can also be a part of a high-scoring contest.
- Vitesse drew in each of the last two games in all competitions.
Tips for Cambuur vs Vitesse
Over 2.5 goals FT @ 1.72 (1/2)
Draw @ 3.50 (5/2).