This match was postponed and rescheduled to Wednesday 25th April 2018, Please find the updated predictions for Caen vs Toulouse here.
In truth Caen are a win and a draw away from safety and yet current form could get them involved with the relegation teams. They have 35 points and should be fine but they come into this game low on confidence having lost 4 games in a row. They have conceded 10 goals in those games and have gone goal shy with just 1 goal scored in a month.
Caen lost far too easily to Montpellier in their last home match that ended 3-1 to the visitors but in general Caen have been solid at home with 7 wins here but because they rarely draw they have also lost 6 times in front of their fans.
Toulouse are on the edge of the bottom three in 17th place and are five points behind Caen. Their last win came against Nice 2 months ago and it has been a difficult period for the club. Form wise they would be in the bottom three clubs. Away from home Toulouse has a poor record with just 10 points won from a possible 48.
Caen vs Toulouse: Head to Head
- Caen has won the last 3 meetings at home and two of those have finished with the correct score of 1-0
- 14 from the past 15 matches has ended in under 2.5 goals
- 4 of the last 5 games has had the correct score of 0-0 at half time
- Toulouse has not beaten Caen away in 6 years
Caen vs Toulouse: Prediction
We are not expecting fireworks in this match and we should see a game that is played more in midfield than in each other’s areas. Our main bet will be to see the 2nd half open up for a goal.
Caen vs Toulouse: Bet Tips
- Highest scoring half: 2nd half at 2.20
- Anytime goalscorer: Ivan Santini (Caen) at 2.20.