Cadiz vs Atletico Madrid
Spain – La Liga
Date: Sunday, 28 November 2021
Kick-off at 17:30 UK/ 18:30 CET
Venue: Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla.
Atletico Madrid need something to get the fans back in their corner. They might be the defending champions, but are currently placed fourth in the table, and their prospects in the Champions League look bleak at best.
This Sunday, they are determined to vent out all frustration on the poor, struggling Cadiz – who are relatively a new team to this top flight.
Against this veteran side coached by Diego Simeone, they stand no chance. Likely, expect a win for Atletico Madrid – who honestly are in urgent need for it.
Cadiz vs Atletico Madrid Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had ended in a 2-4 win for Atleti.
- They are on a two-game winning streak, and had scored four goals in each of these games.
- They had also won eight of the past twelve clashes.
- Not once have the hosts won at this venue in the past three decades.
Cadiz vs Atletico Madrid Prediction & Analysis
Cadiz lost 4-0 on the road the last match-day, against the 19th placed Getafe. They were also winless in 12 of their past 14 games, and they had also conceded two or more goals in four of the past six fixtures.
On the other hand, Atleti registered a 1-0 win at home against Osasuna. And though they have lost four times since August, three had come in the Champions League.
Going on, they are determined to climb up the table, and will go full throttle this weekend, especially since they are pitted against minnows.
Considering these observations, expect a compelling win for Atletico Madrid this Sunday.
Key Stats for Betting
- Cadiz are placed 16th in a table of 20, and they have a surplus of just one point over the relegation cut-off.
- They have a total of just two wins so far in this edition of the La Liga, and only the dead-last placed Levante have conceded more goals than them.
- They have been the absolute worst team at home this season. In fact, they are yet to register their first home win of the campaign, and they have also scored the least number of goals in home games.
- Meanwhile, Atleti are placed fourth in the table, and in spite of all their issues, they have lost just once.
- Only three teams have conceded fewer goals than them, and only Real Madrid have scored more goals than them.
Tips for Cadiz vs Atletico Madrid
Atletico Madrid -1.5 Asian Handicap @ 2.60 (8/5)
Atletico Madrid to Win to Nil @ 2.50 (3/2).