Busan IPark vs Jeonbuk FC
South Korea- K League 1
Date: Saturday, 16 May 2020
Kick-Off at 11:00 UK/ 12:00 CET
Venue: Busan Gudeok Stadium (Busan)
The current title holders will be traveling to Busan for their first away game of the season. On paper, this looks a regular day at the office for the giants.
Busan lost the opening game against Pohang with a scoreline of 2-0. The team is facing problems in their first season after promotion from K League 2. They need time to settle in and study their opposition. This upcoming game will test their composure for sure.
Jeonbuk managed to win the title based on goal difference. They would not want to keep the competition that closes this time around. The champs need to improve on their finishing considering their season opener. Despite having 60% of ball possession and 8 shots on goals they were only able to get one goal.
Busan IPark vs Jeonbuk FC: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Jeonbuk is on a 3 match win streak against this opposition.
- They are unbeaten in the last 10 head to head games which include 9 wins.
- Busan previously won against this opposition back in June 2013.
- Both sides scored in 7 of their last 11 meetings across all venues.
- Jeonbuk is unbeaten at this ground in 9 previous travels.
- Both teams found the back of the net in 6 of the last 9 meetings at this ground.
Busan IPark vs Jeonbuk FC: Prediction
These two sides are on two extremes in terms of squad strength. The hosts will have trouble in containing the visitors from taking the game by the neck. Jeonbuk will dominate the possession like many previous occasions. They have had great pre-season against teams in Europe and Australia.
The head to head stats shows Jeonbuk winning most recent games both at home and at this ground. They are misers in giving away goals in competitive games. So I am backing the visitors to win and both teams not scoring.
Busan IPark vs Jeonbuk FC: Betting Tips
- Jeonbuk FC to win @ 1.67 (2/3).
- Both teams to score @ 1.87 (7/8).