Burton vs Leicester
England – Carabao Cup
Date: Tuesday, 29 October 2019
Kick-off at 19:45 UK/ 20:45 CET
Venue: Pirelli Stadium (Burton upon Trent).
Leicester should have this game in the bag with minimal effort. They may be on the road, but keep note that they are one of the best teams in the Premier League at the moment, whereas their opponents for the day ply their trade in the third division in the country. And that too they have not been doing admirably, with Nigel Clough’s men currently placed 13th in the table.
Burton vs Leicester Head-to-head (h2h)
- The last time these two met in an official capacity, the 2015-16 PL champions won 2-0.
- In the last decade, the Foxes have never failed to find the back of the net against this rival.
- Four of the former five clashes saw Clough’s men conceding twice or more.
- Both teams found the back of the net in all of their meetings at this venue in the previous ten years.
- The visitors hold a 100% win record at the stadium in the preceding decade, if not for a single encounter back in 2017.
Burton vs Leicester Prediction
As mentioned, the guests are a top prospect in the Premier League at the moment, widely considered to be the best and toughest football competition in the world, while their counterparts are placed in the third tier in the hierarchy.
Moreover, the Foxes have not failed to score in h2h encounters for the past ten years, and in fact, scored twice or more in every tie bar one too. In addition, they even hold a 100% win record in such meetings at this stadium, disregarding a friendly two years back.
Finally, the Brewers were winless in six of their former nine overall match-ups whereas their opposite number won eight of their last ten.
By all means, expect the PL outfit to come out on top this match-day.
Burton vs Leicester Betting Tips
Leicester to Win @ 1.40 (2/5)
Leicester -0.5, -1 Asian Handicap @ 1.40 (2/5).