Burton vs Blackpool
England League 1
Date: Saturday, 26 October 2019
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Pirelli Stadium (Burton upon Trent).
The Brewers have two games in hand, and if they are smart about it, the team could really make a foray into the top tier of the table. They do have the home advantage, and recently, they have been performing well at the Pirelli Stadium. Moreover, opponents ‘the Pool’, are going through a rough patch, and especially so on the road.
A thorough glance at these observations would be enough to determine to whom the tag of the favorites goes.
Burton vs Blackpool Head-to-head (h2h)
- The previous three matches ended in wins for the teams that had home advantage.
- The last time these two met, Nigel Clough’s men registered a 3-0 win.
- A combined scorecard for the teams that had the home advantage from the prior three clashes is 7-0.
- At this venue, the hosts hold a 100% win record in the preceding decade.
- Simon Grayson’s men are yet to find the back of the net at this stadium.
Burton vs Blackpool Prediction
The Brewers were unbeaten in 14 of their previous 19 games, and at home, they have lost just once in the preceding six fixtures. In addition, they scored twice or more in three of their last six appearances here, while keeping clean sheets in five of these six.
On the contrary, their counterparts are winless in their past four overall attempts, and they conceded twice or more in two of their former three. On the road, the squad remained winless in seven of their last eight trips as well.
Finally, recent h2h clashes have turned out in favor of the ones hosting the tie, and at this stadium, the Brewers possess a 100% win record in such games.
Consequentially, the home team should emerge victorious this match-day in League One.
Burton vs Blackpool Betting Tips
Draw No Bet: Burton @ 1.40 (2/5)
Burton (0) Asian Handicap @ 1.40 (2/5).