Burton Albion vs Bolton Wanderers
England – League One
Date: Tuesday, 10 March 2020
Kick-Off at 19:45 UK/ 20:45 CET
Venue: Pirelli Stadium (Burton upon Trent)
Bolton is looking at relegation for a second year on the trot. With just 13 points they are at the bottom of the table. The team is on a 2 match drawing streak which ended a 5 match losing run in the league.
Burton is coming into this match after losing to Lincoln City in an away fixture. But prior to that game, they drew fourth place Peterborough here with both sides scoring one goal each. Including a 4 game drawing streak, Burton is unbeaten at home in 6 matches. With such a form going on they will be a hard team to beat for the Whites.
Burton Albion vs Bolton Wanderers: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Burton Albion has won all the 4 head to head games against this opposition.
- They kept a clean sheet in 3 of those 4 matches as well.
- Less than 2.5 goals were scored in those 3 games across all venues.
- In the only meeting at this ground, the host won by 2 goals.
- Bolton Wanderers are winless in 7 league games on the trot.
Burton Albion vs Bolton Wanderers: Prediction
There is no other team with a poor record away from home than the Wanderers. They lost 13 away matches of the 16 they played all season. A whopping 41 goals have been conceded and only 8 have been scored in return.
The visitors have not troubled the scoreline in 4 of their recent league games. In the past 5 match days they scored 1 goal which came against Blackpool and conceded 5 goals. With a 2 match goalless draw streak going for them I don’t think they will be able to score past the home defense.
So I am backing a score with both teams not scoring and the hosts winning quite comfortably.
Burton Albion vs Bolton Wanderers: Betting Tips
- Burton Albion to win @ 1.56(5/9).
- Both teams to score: No @ 1.87(7/8).