Burnley vs Watford: Preview And Prediction

Burnley vs Watford: Match Preview, Prediction and Betting Tips

Burnley vs Watford
England Premier League.
Date: Monday, 26th September, 2016
Kick-off: 20:00 UK.
Venue: Turf Moor.

Form battling Burnley host revived Watford for match day 6 of the 2016/2017 English premier league season.

Burnley only victory so far this came in their surprising 2-0 thrashing of Liverpool on match day 2. Since then, the claret has gone 4 games without a win and will be in search of their first win over Watford in 7 competitive game. Dyche led side sits 16th on the log with 4 points from 5 games.

Watford is basking in a 3-1 triumph over Manchester United, and a sumptuous comeback against Westham United. The hornet has struggled in their first 3 league, but seems to have gotten the winning formula as they produced 2 consecutive league win. Walter Mazzarri led side sits 9th on the log with 7 points in 5 games.

Key Facts

  • Burnley has won 1 of the first 5 league games this season. In addition, the Claret is winless in their last 4 competitive games.
  • Watford is currently on 2 games winning streak. Likewise, the Hornet has won 2 of their first 5 league game so far this season.

Burnley: Predicted Line-Up (4-4-2)

Heaton: Lowton, Keane, Mee, Ward: Boyd, Marney, Defour, Arfield: Gray, Vokes

Watford: Predicted Line-Up (3-4-1-2)

Gomes: Cathcart, Prodl, Cabrera: Zuniga, Behrami, Capoue, Holebas – Pereyra: Ighalo, Deeney

Burnley vs Watford: Head to Head

The last four encounter between this two side ended with both side sharing points. However, Burnley has 3 win in both sides lat encounter, compared to Watford 2.

Moreover, Watford has 2 wins in their last 10 visit to Burnley.

Burnley vs Watford: Prediction

Watford recent run of form is something many bookmaker will bank on as they throw they weight behind an hornet win. However, Burnley is a side in need of quick redemption , which make the tie evenly poised.

Therefore, I will predict an over 70% chance of the clash ending in a draw, and 30% chance of Watford walking with a win

Burnley vs Watford: Bet Tips

Double Chance – Watford or Draw at 1.40 (2/5)
Under 2.5 goals at 1.66 (4/6).

Want to make Winning a Habit ?
Signup for our ‘Premium Membership’ to get Daily expert's selection of tips for less than $1 a day.
Join Now