Brommapojkarna vs Kalmar
Date: Friday, 18 May 2018
Kick-Off at 18:00 UK / 19:00 CET
Venue: Grimsta IP, Stockholm.
Kalmar took advantage of the easier schedule to clinch wins over the bottom two sides Trelleborg and Sirius, making it four victories on the bounce in Allsvenskan. The schedule is still their friend given they are about to play the third-from-bottom league newcomers Brommapojkarna on Friday night in the Swedish capital.
The hosts will obviously struggle to keep the elite class status if we are to judge by the very start of their campaign in the top tier. The team led by the Portuguese manager Luis Pimenta lost five of last six league outings and they’ll be up against an outfit which won four in a row in Allsvenskan.
Brommapojkarna vs Kalmar: Head-to-head
- Kalmar have been the dominant force in the history of head to head matches with Brommapojkarna.
- Roda Broder are yet to suffer a defeat, having won 10 and drawn 4 of 14 H2H ties against Brommapojkarna.
- This will be the first head to head meeting between the two teams since the 2014 campaign, following Brommapojkarna’s return to the top class football this season.
- Both teams were on the score line in all of last four head to head games.
Brommapojkarna vs Kalmar: Prediction
The efficiency in the final third looks to be Pimenta’s main issue as his team bagged league low five goals in eight opening rounds of the competition. Kalmar’s defensive line looked rock-solid during the four-win streak which saw Roda Broder concede just once. This fact, combined with Kalmar’s dominance in the H2H history, make the away win a standout pick at the 2.10 odds.
You can also try with Kalmar to keep a clean sheet at the 2.62 odds. Brazilian striker Hiago is the man who could make the difference on Friday night given he notched three goals in last five appearances for Kalmar. You can back him to score anytime at the sky-high 3.75 odds here.
Brommapojkarna vs Kalmar: Bet Tips
- Kalmar to win @ 2.10
- Kalmar to keep a clean sheet @ 2.62.