Bristol Rovers vs Hartlepool
England – League Two
Date: Saturday, 15 January 2022
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Memorial Stadium.
The Rovers were relegated from the League One the last season, and while they have not been at their best in 2021-22, they have certainly been on a good run at home lately.
Meanwhile, Hartlepool were promoted from the National League at end of the previous season, and so far this campaign they have been one of the worst in the fourth division.
Particularly on the road, they have been one of a poor streak, and are conceding goals in huge numbers.
Moreover, they have a worrying h2h record against this opponent as well.
By the looks of things, expect Rovers to have the upper hand at home this weekend.
Bristol Rovers vs Hartlepool Head-to-head (h2h)
- Bristol had won two of the past three encounters.
- They had scored three or more goals in these two meetings.
- They had recorded five of the past six overall wins.
- It’s been 16 years since the hosts have lost at this venue.
Bristol Rovers vs Hartlepool Prediction & Analysis
The Rovers have lost just thrice in a league game since the first week of October, and only once at this venue in the same period.
They also have one of the most consistent offenses in the whole of League Two. In fact, the last they failed to score at home was back in August.
On the other hand, Hartlepool have been the absolute worst team on the road in the competition. In fact, of their total eleven league games on the road so far, they had lost nine. They had conceded goals in plenty all along as well.
And most importantly, they have an inferior h2h record against this opponent.
As such, expect a win for the Rovers this weekend, and do anticipate goals in huge numbers too.
Key Stats for Betting
- The Rovers have lost just two league matches since October, and the defeats had come against toppers Forest Green, and the sixth-placed Port Vale.
- Hartlepool have a single league win on the road this whole season.
Tips for Bristol Rovers vs Hartlepool
Bristol Rovers to Win @ 2.00 (1/1)
Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 2.20 (6/5).