Bristol Rovers vs AFC Wimbledon
England – League 1
Date: Thursday, 26 December 2019
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Memorial Stadium (Bristol).
With their home ground advantage and league standings, Bristol Rovers is the favorite to win in the clash with AFC Wimbledon at Memorial Stadium.
- Bristol Rovers form: 20 matches – 10 wins – 5 draws – 5 losses – 35 points.
- AFC Wimbledon form: 21 matches – 5 wins – 5 draws – 11 matches – 20 points.
Bristol Rovers vs AFC Wimbledon Head-to-head (h2h)
- The host has recorded three of the last five wins in their clashes.
- Six out of nine wins by Bristol Rovers were registered as the host.
- Their previous encounter awarded a 1-3 away win for Bristol Rovers.
- The visitor has won only one of their seven visits in 2017.
Bristol Rovers vs AFC Wimbledon Prediction
Bristol Rovers tied their last encounter with Peterborough with a goalless scoreline. Also, they are unbeaten in the last five league clashes this season with four wins in it.
Besides that, Bristol has lost only one of their 11 home matches so far in the campaign. Apart from that, they are on a three-game unbeaten streak at home.
Along with that, their chances are increased since they are facing a team that struggles in their away fixtures lately.
Evidently, AFC Wimbledon has only one win in their 11 away games in the league until now. Also, they are on a four-game winless run in their road trips.
As such, Bristol Rovers have been performing well in the league so far this season. Besides that, the home ground has been the strongest suit for the host. So, they are highly likely to win at their own turf.
In the meantime, AFC Wimbledon is the second worst away team in the campaign so far. Based on their current league performance, Bristol Rovers have more chance of winning the game in ninety minutes.
Also, we can expect a low scoring affair under 3.5 goals in the game.
Bristol Rovers vs AFC Wimbledon Betting tips
Full-time result: Bristol Rovers @ 1.75 (3/4).
Under 3.5 goals @ 1.40 (2/5).