Bristol City vs Rotherham
England – Championship
Date: Saturday, 29th December 2018
Kick-off at 15.00 UK/ 16.00 CET
Venue: Ashton Gate Stadium (Bristol).
Bristol City welcomes Rotherham to their home ground for the 25th round of the English Championship. The match is scheduled for Saturday, at the Ashton Gate Stadium.
Rotherham is 21st in the table after recording 22 points till now. They won 4 games, drew 10 and lost 10. They found the net a total of 23 times and conceded 39 times.
Bristol City occupies the 12th spot in the league table and got 32 points till this stage. They registered 8 wins, 8 draws and 8 losses. Bristol City scored a total of 29 goals in all their matches this season and conceded 28.
Last week, Bristol City drew against Brentford, away from home. The match ended 1-1. Meanwhile, Rotherham lost against Bolton, on the road, in their last fixture, and the final score was 2-1.
Bristol City vs Rotherham Head-to-head (h2h)
- Rotherham drew the last h2h match against Bristol City.
- Bristol City is unbeaten in their last 6 matches.
- Rotherham is winless in 18 of their last 20 games.
- Bristol City won 1 of their last 8 home-ties.
- Rotherham is winless in their last 14 fixtures on the road.
- Bristol City has scored in 7 of their last 10 overall matches, and in 8 of their last 10 home-ties.
- Rotherham has scored in 9 of their last 10 overall games, and in 6 of their last 10 away fixtures.
- Diedhiou F has been the best player for Bristol City with 6 goals and 0 assists this season, and Vaulks W for Rotherham, with 4 goals and 3 assists.
Bristol City vs Rotherham Prediction
No team has posted a worse away record than Rotherham. They are yet to win a match this season on the road and has scored the least number of goals away from home. Meanwhile, Bristol City, with the home advantage is more than what Rotherham could chew right now.
The hosts are currently enjoying an unbeaten streak of six matches, and Rotherham is winless in their last six fixtures. Rotherham has posted just one win in their last 17 games. On the road, the team is winless in the last 14 attempts.
Bristol is in stiff competition with teams like Stoke, Swansea etc to get into the top tier, and will likely utilize this match to get some easy points and goals. Rotherham, who usually struggles on the road, will do so one more time this weekend. Bristol City will win the match, and score in the first half itself.
Bristol City vs Rotherham Betting Tips
To Win: Bristol City @ 1.60 (3/5)
Bristol City to Score in First Half: YES @ 1.70 (7/10).