Brighton vs Norwich City
England League Championship
Date: Saturday, 29th October 2016,
Kick-Off at 15:00 UK
Venue: Falmer Stadium, Brighton.
It will be a top table battle when Brighton and Hove Albion welcome Norwich City on Saturday afternoon at American express Stadium.
Brighton will be looking forward to continuing their unbeaten form in the league, they are currently 6 games unbeaten. They have been enjoying a superb form, with 4 wins and 2 draws. Furthermore, they have kept clean sheets in 4 of their last 6 games. They will be hoping to win this one to get a chance of going top of the table should Newcastle slip.
Meanwhile Norwich City were kicked out from the League Cup by Leeds United on Tuesday night via penalty shootout. Prior to that, they lost against Preston North End last week in the championship, denied them the second spot in the table.
Norwich City are currently in 4th position in the league with 27 points to their name, a point below Brighton. A win in this game will put them above Brighton and possibly 2nd in the table should Huddersfield slip.
Brighton vs Norwich City: Head to Head Statistics
- Both teams have played 15 games against each other in the past.
- Norwich City have dominated their games, they have won 9 games against Brighton; drawn 3 and lost 3 to Brighton.
- At American express Stadium, Norwich City have won 5 games against Brighton, drawn 1 and lost twice to Brighton.
- Their last 6 games have hugely favored Norwich, they have won 4 games and drawn 2.
- Their last game at American express Stadium was a 0-1 win in favor of Norwich City.
Brighton vs Norwich City: Prediction
The two teams are in good condition except for Norwich’s woes last week, thus there are no favorite in this game. However their head to head stats have put Norwich a bit in front.
Norwich City is expected to fight hard to continue their dominance over Brighton. Another important fact in this game is the goal scoring ability of the two teams, they are expected to score at least a goal each in the game.
Brighton vs Norwich City: Betting Tips
Double Chance: Draw or Norwich at 1.36 (4/11)
Both teams to score at 5/6 (1.83).