Brentford vs Middlesbrough
England – Championship
Date: Saturday, 24 November 2018
Kick-off at 17.30 UK/ 18.30 CET
Venue: Griffin Park, London.
Brentford, the 15th team in league standings in English Championship, hosts the best defensive team as well as the second-best overall side in the competition, at Griffin Park, this Saturday, to conclude their 18th round in this tournament.
Brentford comes into this match after suffering an away loss against QPR in their last matchday. The team from London had scored first, and they led for most of the first half. But QPR took advantage of the visitors’ leaky defense and put three unanswered goals past them in the second half. Brentford scored a late second goal, but by then the damage had been done. The final scoreline read 3-2.
Middlesbrough recorded a routine one-sided victory in their last matchday, against Wigan. A brace by Hugill was enough to get the job done. Both the goals came in the first half. Doing justice to their tag – the best defensive team in the league, Middlesbrough kept a clean sheet.
Brentford vs Middlesbrough Head-to-head (h2h)
- Middlesbrough has a 100% unbeaten record against Brentford.
- Except for two draws, Middlesbrough has won every single match against Brentford.
- Brentford has recorded just one win in their last 11 matches. They had a run of nine winless games in this stretch.
- Middlesbrough is on a run of six unbeaten games and has lost only two of their last 22 matches.
- Brentford was winless in three of their last four home games.
- Middlesbrough is unbeaten in their last five matches on the road and has experienced just one loss in their last ten away ties.
Brentford vs Middlesbrough Prediction
Middlesbrough occupies the second spot in the league after a third of the competition is over. They will surely do justice to their position and stature in this competition, come next match.
Middlesbrough has conceded just eight goals so far in their entire league season. No other team, in a league of 24, has kept the figure in single digits. The next best is 13.
Middlesbrough will keep another easy clean sheet in this match.
While Brentford has been struggling in home games as well as in overall fixtures, Middlesbrough has been flourishing and enjoying their time in the Championship. They have lost just one of their last ten away ties.
Go for a Draw No Bet option on Middlesbrough, which seems the most logical choice to place a bet.
Brentford vs Middlesbrough Betting Tips
Middlesbrough: Draw No Bet @ 2.00 (1/1)
Both Teams to Score: NO @ 2.00 (1/1).