Brann vs Aalesund:
Date: Friday, 22 July 2016,
Kick-off: 18:00 UK Time,
Venue: Brann Stadion (Bergen).
Brann will continue their Tippeligean weekly activity on Friday when they welcome Aalesund at Brann Stadion (Bergen).
Brann are coming into this game from a 1-1 draw on the road at Stabeak last weekend, they are now 5th in the Tippeligean table with 27 points behind FK Haugesund in 4th with 28 points. They hope for a win in this game to stand a chance of going back into the 4th position and perhaps shorten the gap between them and 3rd placed Stromsgodset.
Aalesund on their part have been on a poor run form, they are currently searching for a win in 4 games now and have won just 1 of their last 6 games. They currently in the 14th position with 13 points after 16 league games, they hope for a win to leave the relegation playoff spot depending on the result else where.
- Brann are currently on a 6 game winning streak at home. Superb!!!
- Brann are unbeaten at home this season, they have won 6 and drawn 1.
- Brann have conceded just 1 goal at home this season, thus they have the best defensive home record so far.
- Aalesund have picked up only 4 points on the road this season, they have won once drew once and lost the rest.
- Aalesund have scored the lowest away goal this season(5) making them the worst offensive side on the road so far.
Brann vs Aalesund: Head-to-Head
- Both teams have played 26 games together, Brann have won 11 and lost 9 to Aalesund.
- Brann are unbeaten in 8 of their last 9 games against Aalesund, they have won 5 and drawn 3.
- Brann have score at least a goal in each of their last 9 games against Aalesund.
Brann vs Aalesund: Prediction
Brann are the favorites in this fixture considering their good home record this season, and also their dominance over Aalesund in recent games.
I predict a win for the home side, also i expect them to keep a clean sheet as they have done in most of their home games. I am going with the correct score prediction of 2-0 for Brann at the final whistle.
Brann vs Aalesund:Tips
1. Brann win
2. HT draw
4. Under 2.5 goals