Braga vs Portimonense
Portugal – Primeira Liga
Date: Friday, 6 March 2020
Kick-off at 20:30 UK/ 21:30 CET
Venue: Estádio Municipal de Braga (Braga).
Braga are easily the best team in the competition after Porto and Benfica, and on top of that, they are at home. To pile on, they are pitted against a relegation-battler, who have so far won just twice in the league campaign. By all means, expect a Braga victory.
Braga vs Portimonense Head-to-head (h2h)
- Braga had won the reverse fixture, and that too on the road. Keep note that Braga had also kept a clean sheet.
- Portimonense have not won once against this opponent in the 21st century.
- Braga kept clean sheets in the past three fixtures.
- The hosts hold a 100% winning record in league encounters at this venue.
- Portimonense have conceded two or more goals at this ground in every single league game since 2000.
Braga vs Portimonense Prediction
Braga recorded a 1-2 win on the road the last match-day, against Maritimo. It was their ninth unbeaten game in the league in a row, of which eight were wins. While catching the top two teams would be practically impossible for Braga, they are going strong in their pursuit of a Europa League ticket.
As of now, they have scored the most number of goals other than Porto and Benfica, and have been the second-best team in the competition in the last ten match-days (just below Porto).
In addition, they are at home, and are taking on Portimonense. Do note that the guests are in the relegation zone, and have won a total of 2 games from their 23 matches in the Primeira Liga so far. Moreover, Portimonense have also scored the least number of goals so far in the contest as well.
Furthermore, Braga hold a 100% unbeaten record against this opponent, and hold a 100% winning record in league h2h clashes at this venue. They have also scored twice or more in all such fixtures.
Consequentially, Braga are easily the favorites to deliver a win this Friday.
Braga vs Portimonense Betting Tips
Braga to Win @ 1.40 (2/5)
Half Time/ Full Time: Braga/ Braga @ 2.00 (1/1).