Braga vs Moreirense
Portugal – Primeira Liga
Date: Sunday, 11 August 2019.
Kick-off at 21:00 UK / 22:00 CET
Venue: Estádio Municipal de Braga (Braga).
The team that secured the fourth spot in the last season will face the eleventh-place holder in the list, in another edition of the Primeira Liga. The hosts will utilize their home advantage to maximum use as it would be a close call in all ways.
Braga had a surprisingly speedy start at the first half in all their previous games last season but ends up struggling in the second half to hold the lead. They would primarily depend on Sousa D and Eduardo W for that early lead in the game.
The visitors have also fared well through the last season giving them an equal stand for the three points to get. They are still yet to recover from the three defeats they encountered in five matches by the end of the last season.
Braga vs Moreirense Head-to-head
- They have met 21 times before, with Braga winning eleven and Moreirense snatching four from it.
- At home, they clashed eleven times and the visitors won only one match.
- Total goals from the last six encounters at home account to just twelve nettings by both teams.
- The home team had the lead in the first half for the recent three games, at their turf.
Braga vs Moreirense Prediction
The home team is set at dominating the first half with their attacks and speedy counter-attacks at the rival post. With fresh legs cutting in through the middle, it will create a headache for the opposition defense to hold them back.
We can expect the home team to lead the game at the first half and most probably with a narrow lead. The visitors will look into attacking in the second half. However, we can expect the game to be won by Braga and to deliver under 2.5 goals until the final whistle.
Braga vs Moreirense Betting tips
- Half-time result: Braga @ 2.00 (1/1)
- Under 2.5 goals @ 1.85 (19/20).