Braga vs Maritimo
Portugal – Primeira Liga
Date: Wednesday, 2nd January 2019
Kick-off at 18.00 UK/ 19.00 CET
Venue: Estádio Municipal de Braga (Braga).
Maritimo faces Braga in their 15th league round of the season. The Primeira Liga match takes place at the Estádio Municipal de Braga, this Wednesday.
Braga has the 4th position in the league table, after securing 30 points so far from their league campaign. They have scored 28 goals till now and received 16 back. Braga won 9 matches, drew another 3 and lost the remaining 2.
Maritimo occupies the 15th spot in the league table and got 11 points till now. They registered 3 wins, 2 draws and 9 losses. Maritimo scored a total of 8 goals in all their matches this season and conceded 18.
Last week’s fixtures had Braga win against Setubal, on the road, 0-4 and Maritimo lose against Estoril, at home, with a score of 0-1.
Braga vs Maritimo Head-to-head (h2h)
- Maritimo lost the last h2h match against Braga.
- Braga was unbeaten in 13 of their last 15 matches.
- Maritimo is winless in their last 15 games.
- Braga was unbeaten in 22 of their last 23 home-ties.
- Maritimo is winless in their last 8 fixtures on the road.
- Braga has scored in 14 of their last 15 overall matches, and in 23 of their last 24 home-ties.
- Maritimo has scored in 2 of their last 8 overall games, and in 7 of their last 10 away fixtures.
- Sousa D has been the best player for Braga with 11 goals and 3 assists this season, and Pinho R for Maritimo, with 2 goals and 0 assists.
Braga vs Maritimo Prediction
Braga is one of the hottest teams in the Primeira Liga right now. They are giving stiff competition to Sporting and Benfica for the European spots. In this tie, Braga has the home advantage, and are taking on Maritimo, currently hanging by a thread over the relegation line. Expect Braga to let loose hell on the struggling visitors.
Braga is enjoying a 15-game unbeaten run at home and has lost only one of their last 23 home matches. They won 18 of their last 23 ties in front of the home crowd. Maritimo, on the other hand, was winless in 20 of their last 22 away matches. They lost nine of their last 10 overall fixtures. It’s not even a contest at this point between Braga and Maritimo. Braga will find the back of the net in both halves easily.
No team has scored fewer goals than Maritimo in the entire league, and no team has conceded fewer goals at home than Braga in the competition. Braga will keep a clean sheet in this match, and brave bettors can go for that alternative option @ 1.70 odds. The hosts will be winning the first half.
Braga vs Maritimo Betting Tips
To Score in Both Halves: Braga @ 2.00 (1/1)
Half Time Result: Braga @ 1.80 (4/5).