Bradford vs Salford
England – League Two
Date: Saturday, 15 January 2022
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Valley Parade.
Bradford have been on a poor stretch of performances for quite some time now. They are conceding goals in a worrying fashion, and they have even failed to deliver one decent game at home in the past few months.
Meanwhile, Salford have been on a pretty great run. They are slotting in goals in regular intervals, and most importantly, they have a great h2h record against this foe over the years.
Likely, expect a win for them this weekend at the Valley Parade.
Bradford vs Salford Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had ended in a 1-0 win for Salford.
- They are on a four-match winning streak.
- In fact, they have a 100% winning record this past decade, barring a single draw.
- The latest clash at this stadium had ended in a 0-1 win for the guests.
Bradford vs Salford Prediction & Analysis
Bradford were winless in 21 of their past 24 overall fixtures, and they had a single clean sheet in the past 15 games.
Going on, they are on a winless run at home since mid-October, and they have managed to win just once at this venue since August.
On the other hand, Salford were unbeaten in nine of the past eleven games, and their only league defeat during this stretch had come against Mansfield – who are possibly the best in the competition at the moment.
Taking into account these observations, and past h2h stats, expect a win for Salford this weekend at the Valley Parade. Moreover, expect goals in plenty as well, considering the defensive issues of Bradford.
Key Stats for Betting
- Salford have lost just once in the past five match-days in the league, and this sole loss had come against the in-form Mansfield.
- Meanwhile, Bradford have a single win in the past twelve fixtures, and it had come against the 20th placed Barrow.
- They have a single win at home since August.
Tips for Bradford vs Salford
Draw No Bet: Salford @ 2.40 (7/5)
Over 1.5 Second Half Goals @ 2.25 (5/4).