Bradford City vs Rochdale
England League One
Date: Saturday, 20 October 2018
Kick-Off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Valley Parade (Bradford).
Both the sides are on the bottom half of the table and does not look like they will have a top 10 finish this season.
The Paraders are 22nd in the league with just 3 wins till now. Relegation is possible for the team managed by David Hopkins who was appointed earlier this year.
Last season they finished 11th in the league and this seasons results indicates they won’t be here next time. Jack Payne is a notable player in their squad with 4 goals.
The Dale are only 3 points above their hosts for Saturday. Manager Keith Hill had the reigns since 2013.
The team finished 20th last season and Hill will be looking to better that performance this year.
Ian Henderson will be their trump card. The forward has already scored a healthy 7 goals in his 13 appearances. His name will be the first on the team-sheet.
When they met in April a first half strike from Matt done put Dale ahead. An injury time goal from Charlie Wyke salvaged a point for Bradford.
Bradford City vs Rochdale: Head-to-head (h2h)
- In the 19 meetings between them between 2005-2018 Bradford has the majority with 9 wins and Rochdale has 6.
- The last h2h fixture was in April this year which ended as a 1-1 draw at Rochdale.
- The Citizens have 7 defeats in last 10 games. At home turf they only have 1 win and 3 losses to go with it.
- Hosts are on a 3 match losing streak.
- The away side however have 2 wins and 1 loss in their last 5 away matches. Hill’s team has 4 wins and 3 losses in previous 10 matches.
Bradford City vs Rochdale: Prediction
If Bradford want to get out of the relegation zone they have to at least draw most of their home matches against stronger opposition.
However they have lost 9 in 13 games they played and are second in the relegation charts.
Both the teams have played their prior matches against teams that are above them in the table.
Not only they conceded many goals, they failed to score as well.
Bradford City vs Rochdale: Betting Tips
Match Drawn @ 3.50 (5/2).
Over 2.5 goals @ 1.95 (10/11).