Bournemouth vs Coventry
England – Championship
Date: Saturday, 27 November 2021
Kick-off at 15:00 UK / 16:00 CET
Venue: Vitality Stadium.
Coventry City did not thrive at all in the last several weeks and we see their visit to Vitality Stadium as a perfect opportunity for Bournemouth top get back on winning track and pick up an easy clean-sheet victory on Saturday afternoon.
Bournemouth vs Coventry Head-to-head
- The teams have two wins apiece going into their fifth head-to-head encounter.
- Bournemouth, however, celebrated wins both home and away over Coventry City in the previous term of the Championship.
- Bournemouth notched seven goals in the two clashes against Coventry last season.
Bournemouth vs Coventry Predictions & Analysis
Bournemouth will be looking to get back on winning ways after claiming just one point form the last two Championship affairs.
They play host to fifth-placed Coventry City in one of the most exciting clashes of the Gameweek No 20 on Saturday afternoon at Vitality Stadium.
The Cherries are going through a small crisis at the moment. They won only one of the last four Championship games, lowing two in the process.
They dropped to the second place in the standings as a consequence. Nevertheless, head coach Scott Parker can still draw some positives from the mid-week’s 1-1 draw at Millwall.
Bournemouth looked solid at the back once again and we can say they were unlucky to concede the second-half equalizer from Millwall’s only shot on target at The Den.
Coventry City will not travel to Vitality Stadium in much higher spirits either. They will come into this off the back of a disappointing goalless draw to Birmingham City.
It was the second consecutive scoreless affair for Mark Robins’ men who have also won just one of the last four Championship ties.
Key Stats for Betting
- Bournemouth won six, drew two, and lost one of nine home fixtures this season.
- Coventry have scored only six goals in nine away outings this season.
- Bournemouth easily defeated Coventry both home and away in the previous term of the Championship.
- No other team have conceded fewer than Bournemouth’s 14 goals this season in the Championship.
Tips for Bournemouth vs Coventry
Bournemouth to win @ 1.90 (9/10)
Bournemouth to keep a clean sheet @ 2.50 (6/4).