Borussia Dortmund will continue their title race when they host Weder Bremen on Saturday evening.
Dortmund are 5 points adrift league Leaders Bayern Munich and they are hoping to win this game and close the gap should Bayern slip.
Bremen will be hoping for a miracle as they have a tendency to slip in to the drop zone if they loose this games and either Hoffenheim or Eintracht Frankfurt gets a win.
- Dortmund are currently unbeaten in their last 5 matches while Weder Bremen have lost 2 of their last 5 matches.
- Dortmund are unbeaten in their last 17 Bundesliga home games.
- Dortmund have scored at least 2 goals in 15 of their last 17 Bundesliga home games.
- Weder Bremen are 14th in the table with 28 points but they just 1 point ahead of the drop zone as Hoffenheim in 16th position have 27 points.
Borussia Dortmund: Team News
Dortmund don’t have much worries on injuries, but Iikay Gundogan, Sven Bender and Neven Subotic are doubt for this clash. Nuri Sahin might start if Gundogan doesn’t fit before the match.
Borussia Dortmund: Expected Starting Eleven (4-3-3)
Burki – Sokratis, Hummels, Piszczek, Schmelzer – Castro, Wiegl, Gundogan – Reus, Aubameyang, Mkhitaryan.
Weder Bremen: Team News
Claudio Pizzaro is out with injury sustained during the international week.
Rapheal wolf, Aron Johannsson and Philipp Bargfrede are on injury list while Papy Djiobodji is on suspension.
Weder Bremen: Expected Starting Eleven (4-2-3-1)
Wiedwald – Selassie, Vestergaard, Galvez, Garcia – Fritz, Grillitsch – Oztunali, Junuzovic, Bartels – Ujah.
Borussia Dortmund vs Weder Bremen: Head-To-Head stats
- Dortmund are unbeaten against Weder Bremen in their last 7 Bundesliga home games.
- Dortmund have kept 4 clean sheet in 4 of their last 7 home games againts Bremen Bundesliga.
- Dortmund have scored at least 2 goals in 4 of their last 7 home games against Bremen in Bundesliga
Borussia Dortmund vs Weder Bremen: Prediction
This is a straight win for Dortmund as they are in good form and are seriously looking for a way to over take Bayern.
Dortmund is expected to score at least 2 goals in the game. (over 1.5 home team).
Best Bet : Dortmund to win both Halves @ 1.65