Bolton Wanderers vs Peterborough
England – League One
Date: Saturday, 14 March 2020
Kick-Off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: University of Bolton Stadium (Bolton)
Bolton is at the bottom of the points table and the chance for a comeback is very rare. They have lost 52.9% of their league games so far and I am expecting they will lose this upcoming match too.
The Posh suffered a defeat to Fleetwood two match days back. Apart from that downfall, they have won 7 of their last 9 games. In the matches, they won they scored at least 2 goals and even scored in games they lost.
Bolton Wanderers vs Peterborough: Head-to-head (h2h)
- In 5 head to head games between them, Peterborough has 3 wins and 2 defeats.
- None of their meetings ended as a draw, even a friendly game.
- Only one team found the net in 4 of those 5 clashes in all competitions.
- Both games at this ground saw Bolton winning against Posh.
- They kept a clean sheet in both those matches.
Bolton Wanderers vs Peterborough: Prediction
This match is between the top scoring team and the club with the least number of goals. The hosts have less than a goal per game average at present. They have conceded 66 goals which are just 2 less than what Posh has scored. The hosts failed to score in 2 recent home matches against Accrington and Wycombe. So I am hoping we will see only one team scoring the goals.
There is no chance that the Wanderers will spoil the party for the visitors. They were never a great home team this season, with just 4 wins in 17 matches. Most of their home games ended as a draw. But the recent way record does not look good for the Posh too as they are winless in 2 matches on the trot. But I am backing them to win this one as the hosts are winless in the league for 8 consecutive games.
Bolton Wanderers vs Peterborough: Betting Tips
- Peterborough to win @ 1.54 (6/11).
- Both teams to score: No @ 2.15 (8/7).