Bodo vs Odds:
Date: Sunday, 17 July 2016
Kick-off: 17:00 UK Time
Venue: Aspmyra Stadion (Bodo).
Odds will look to continue their superb form this weekend when they travel to face Bodo/Glimit on Sunday at Aspmyra Stadion.
Odds are 2nd in the Tippeligean league table with 33 points and are just 3 points below the league leaders Rosenborg, this is their chance of rubbing shoulders with them at the top should Rosenborg slip, they are currently on a 5 game unbeaten runs, they have won 4 of their last 6 games and drawn 1, they hope for a win in this fixture to keep their good from going.
Glimit seem to have woken up in their last game, they held the league leaders to stalemate 2 weeks ago and they went on to trash the bottom team Start 4-1 last week, they are in 12th position with 15 points and they hope to maintain the good work with a home win in this one.
- Odds are in a good shape, they have lost only 2 games this season and are undefeated in 26 of their last 29 league games.
- Odds have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 7 away league games.
- Glimit are bad at home, they without a win in their last 6 home games and have failed to score in their last 4 home games.
Bodo vs Odds: Head-to-Head stats
- Odds have dominated their recent games against Bodo after winning in the previous 5 games between these two sides.
- They have scored at least 2 goals in each of their previous 5 games against Glimit.
- Games between the two teams hardly end in draw as only 3 of their previous 24 games have been drawn, Glimit have won 10 while Odds has had 11 victories.
- At home, Glimit have shared their victory equally with Odds, while each had drawn 2 games.
Bodo vs Odds: Prediction
Odds Ballklubb are huge favourites with the stats at hand and their recent performance both on home and on the road, they are also good in front of goal having scored 20 goals so far this season and good in defence having conceded 10 goals this season.
I predict a 2-0 win for the visitors.
Bodo vs Odds: Tips
1. Odds clean sheet
2. Over 1.5 goals.