Bodo/Glimt vs IK Start
Norway – Eliteserien
Date: Saturday, 22 August 2020
Kick-Off at 17:00 UK/ 18:00 CET
Venue: Aspmyra Stadion (Bodø)
The topper will be in action as they host Start this weekend. Being the only team to not lose a match so far, they have been prolific in all aspects of the game. In this kind of form, a struggling team like Start will not be much of a problem for them. They have the strongest attacking unit in the country which has already netted 47 goals in 14 games.
The away team is the stark opposite of their upcoming opponent. The away team is in the relegation zone after losing half of their league games. With 28 goals already conceded, they need to be at their best to prevent Glimt from tearing the defense apart.
Bodo/Glimt vs Start: Head-to-head (h2h)
- IK Start has a three-match winning streak going on against this opposition.
- Both these sides found the back of the net in four of their five previous clashes.
- All four of those matches also had more than 2.5 goals in total.
- The hosts have four wins and a loss in the last five head to head games at this ground.
- Both teams scored in four of those five games here.
- All those four games also had more than 2.5 goals at the final whistle.
Bodo/Glimt vs Start: Prediction
The away team has conceded three or more goals in their three recent matches on the road. The recent match against champions Molde was a disaster as they lost by a score of 5-0. They have been giving away goals at the rate of 1.86 goals per game this season. On the other hand, Glimt has scored three or more goals in three recent games at this ground. The head to head history also shows the trend of a high scoring game. So we can expect a similar scoreline in this tie also.
Even though they are unbeaten, the home side has conceded in all the five previous league games against teams like Sandefjord and Stromsgodset. The away team has scored at least a goal per game, and they have also scored past this opposition in the majority of their recent meetings as well. So I am backing a score with over 3.5 goals and both teams to score.
Bodo/Glimt vs Start: Betting Tips
Over 3.5 goals @ 1.63 (5/8).
Both teams to score @ 1.55 (6/11).