Bodo/Glimt vs CSKA Sofia
UEFA – Europa Conference League
Date: Thursday, 25 November 2021
Kick-off at 20:00 UK / 21:00 CET
Venue: Aspmyra Stadion.
Bodo/Glimt won ten and drew one of the last eleven home outings in all competitions. They have just taken four points from a double-header against Jose Mourinho’s Roma, netting eight goals in two clashes against the Serie A heavyweights. We are backing a comprehensive home victory here.
Bodo/Glimt vs CSKA Sofia Head-to-head
- The two teams did not have an opportunity to lock horns before this season.
- As mentioned above, their lone previous encounter ended in a goalless draw two months ago in Bulgaria.
Bodo/Glimt vs CSKA Sofia Predictions & Analysis
Bodo/Glimt made a huge step towards the knockout phase of the Europa Conference League after claiming four points from the two clashes against Roma in the last two rounds.
The Norwegian outfit have thus won two and drawn two apiece of four games in Group C. They sit at the top of the group standings with a single-point advantage on Roma and a two-point cushion on Zorya.
CSKA Sofia are, however, the only eliminated team after four rounds, following their successive defeats to Zorya in the third and fourth round of the competition.
The Bulgarian outfit claimed just one point in four fixtures and it came just against the current group leaders Bodo/Glimt.
It was a boring game that ended without goals and without too many goal-scoring chances two months ago in Bulgaria.
CSKA Sofia easily lost the remaining three fixtures. They scored one and conceded eight goals in four group-stage affairs.
Knowing that Bodo/Glimt are flying high these days, we can hardly expect any other scenario but a commanding home win at Aspmyra Stadion.
Bodo/Glimt are also doing well in the Norwegian Eliteserien where they are five points clear at the top of the standings after 27 rounds.
Key Stats for Betting
- Bodo/Glimt won ten and drew one of the last eleven matches on the home patch in all competitions.
- Bodo/Glimt have just scored eight goals in two head to head clashes against Roma in the last two rounds.
- CSKA Sofia took only one point in four Conference League games.
- They have scored one and shipped eight goals in the process.
Tips for Bodo/Glimt vs CSKA Sofia
Bodo/Glimt to win in -1.5 Asian Handicap @ 1.65 (13/20)
Over 2.5 goals FT @ 1.65 (13/20)