Bodo/Glimt vs Brann
Date: Sunday, 8 July 2018
Kick-Off at 17:00 UK / 18:00 CET
Venue: Aspmyra Stadion, Bodo.
Brann’s first defeat of the season came as a huge shock in Norway as Lars Nilsen’s men fell 0-4 to Molde on Sunday to allow the reigning champions Rosenborg narrow the gap at the very top of the standings down to four points. Can Rodtroyene bounce back seven days later when they travel to Aspmyra Stadion to battle the league newcomers Bodo/Glimt?
The hosts come into this undefeated in last four league matches, but all of last three ended up in draws. Such streak was still enough to keep the team above the red zone as Bodo sit three points above the 14th-placed Stabaek after 15 rounds of the competition.
Bodo/Glimt vs Brann: Head-to-head
- Brann continued the positive streak in H2H matches against Bodo making it three wins on the bounce against this opposition in mid-March.
- Steffen Skalevik and Vito Wormgoor notched first half goals to set the final score of 2-0 on the occasion.
- Overall, Bodo only trail by these three wins in the history of H2H matches with Brann ahead of teams’ 35th meeting.
- Four of last six H2H affairs brought three or more goals.
Bodo/Glimt vs Brann: Prediction
We have reasons to expect goals here as well after Brann revealed plenty of defensive holes in the last weekend’s home loss to Molde. Bodo generally play attacking-minded football as each of last three games they’ve played across competitions saw the BTTS option “come in”. Such scenario is definitely worth backing here at the odds of 1.70.
Alternatively, we notice the value in backing the table-toppers not to lose at 1.50 knowing that Bodo/Glimt only won 3 of 15 matches so far in the season. The visitors, on the other hand, suffered only their first defeat of the campaign last time out as it is really hard to believe they would repeat such an awful display against a much weaker opponent.
Bodo/Glimt vs Brann: Bet Tips
- BTTS @ 1.70
- Brann or Draw Double Chance @ 1.50.