Bochum vs Greuther Furth
Germany – 2. Bundesliga
Date: Sunday, 21 June 2020
Kick-Off at 14:30 UK/ 15:30 CET
Venue: Vonovia Ruhrstadion.
With just a handful of games to go both these teams have done well compared to the last season. The hosts finished 11th last time around and are currently 7th in the table. They are currently on a purple patch being unbeaten in 10 matches on the trot. They have a three-game winning streak active at this ground which gives very little chance for the visiting squad.
Furth has won and lost 11 games each from the 32 rounds so far. They have a bad reputation at this ground for a long time. With the home side in the form, they will need to be careful not to lose points at this stage.
Bochum vs Greuther Furth: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Both sides have a win each in their last 5 meetings across all venues.
- Both sides found the back of the net in all five of those matches.
- Three latest games during that spell had more than 2.5 goals in total.
- The hosts remain unbeaten in the last 5 head to head games at this ground.
- Four of those five matches had goals from both the teams.
- Fewer than 2.5 goals were scored in three of those matches as well.
- Furth previously won at this venue back in March 2014.
Bochum vs Greuther Furth: Prediction
The home side has been dominant among the two in head to head matches at this ground. Furth has not managed to win here for over 6 years. Currently with a winning run going on Bochum is my favorite to grab all three points in this one. The majority of Furth’s trips this season were drawn. But since the hosts have a winning streak at this ground I am backing Bochum to win on Sunday.
The trend in all 5 of their previous meetings is both of them scoring. Bochum has been scoring at an average of 1.59 goals per game this season, of which 35 goals came at home. Since Furth also has a good frontline I am backing both of them to get goals.
Bochum vs Greuther Furth: Betting Tips
The home side to win @ 1.60(3/5).
Both teams to score @ 1.57(4/7).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.