Boavista vs Moreirense
Portugal – Primeira Liga
Date: Saturday, 6 June 2020
Kick-Off at 21:15 UK/ 22:15 CET
Venue: Estádio do Bessa Século XXI (Porto).
The home side is 11 in the table after 24 rounds and lost more games than the number they won or drawn.
Boavista are on a 4 match winless run which includes three consecutive defeats. They are fresh from a 1-1 away draw against Tondela.
The fans of the home side will be hopeful about this upcoming game.
The visitors are 8th in the table but just a point above this upcoming opposition. With a 6 match unbeaten streak going on they will be high on morale.
But away form poses a problem for the visitors as they have won only once in matches on the road this season.
Boavista vs Moreirense: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Both sides have two wins each in their 5 recent meetings.
- In the three recent clashes, both sides found the back of the net.
- The hosts are on a 3 match win streak at this ground against this opposition.
- They have won four and lost one of the 5 head to head games at this ground.
- More than 2.5 goals came in three recent clashes at this ground.
- Boavista is winless in four matches in the league on the trot.
- Moreirense is unbeaten in their last 5 league games.
Boavista vs Moreirense: Prediction
Te hosts have clear domination in terms of head to head stats. They are currently on a 3 match win streak here against this opposition.
The away form of Moreirense is under question even though they are unbeaten in recent matches.
In 12 home games, the hosts have only three wins but they scored the majority of their goals here.
Similarly, they have conceded 13 of their 23 goals at this ground. Since the visitors are in good form we can expect both the nets bulging.
But away from home, they have only one win in the 12 games. So I am backing the hosts to win with both sides getting in the score sheet.
Boavista vs Moreirense: Betting Tips
Home team to win @ 1.80 (4/5).
Both teams to score: No @ 1.80 (4/5).