Blackpool vs Tranmere Rovers
England – League One
Date: Tuesday, 10 March 2020
Kick-Off at 19:45 UK/ 20:45 CET
Venue: Bloomfield Road (Blackpool)
Tranmere ended a 6 match winless run in the league with the win over Shrewsbury away from home. While many thought that was sheer luck they repeated it against Accrington. Including both those wins, this will be their 3rd straight away game.
The hosts are on a great period of form with 2 wins and 2 draws in their last 4 matches. A win against Ipswich and the draw against Fleetwood have raised their spirits for sure. They are looking to extend their unbeaten run against a team in the relegation zone.
Blackpool vs Tranmere Rovers: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Both sides have a win each in their last 5 head to head games.
- In 4 of their 6 previous meetings, the teams shared points at full time.
- Less than 2.5 goals were scored in 6 of their 8 recent clashes across all venues.
- Blackpool has won 3 and lost once against Tranmere when they met here since 2003.
- In three of their last 5 games here the final score had more than 2.5 goals in total.
- The Pool is unbeaten in their 4 recent league fixtures.
Blackpool vs Tranmere Rovers: Prediction
The visitors have scored in all their 3 previous matches on the road. They netted 6 goals in those 3 matches and conceded 6 as well. Blackpool has also scored and conceded in 4 of their recent home games. Both these sides scored in 4 of their last 5 head to head matches also. SO I am expecting both of them to get goals on Tuesday.
Blackpool has maintained a good run of form in the last 4 matchdays of League One. They have 2 wins and 2 draws in that spell, with the draw against Fleetwood Town being the most important result. The Pool has kept this upcoming opposition quiet as they are unbeaten in 4 of the recent meetings here.
Tranmere will definitely cause real problems for the home defense and may score. But one goal may not be enough to seal the deal. So I am backing the home team to get all 3 points from this match.
Blackpool vs Tranmere Rovers: Betting Tips
Blackpool to win @ 1.70 (7/10).
Both teams to [email protected] 1.87 (7/8).