Blackpool vs Bolton
England – League One
Date: Tuesday, 25 February 2020
Kick-Off at 19:45 UK/ 20:45 CET
Venue: Bloomfield Road (Blackpool)
As the league approaches its final turn, Bolton is preparing themselves for next season in League Two. There is nothing much to do for the team at the bottom of the table as they face Blackpool away from home.
For the hosts, this is a chance to get back to winning ways after some poor results in recent times. They are without a win in their last 3 league games. Blackpool shared points with AFC Wimbledon in their latest league action.
Blackpool vs Bolton: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Bolton is unbeaten against Blackpool since May 2011.
- Their last meeting ended as a goalless draw at Bolton’s home.
- In 5 of their recent head to head clashes, the score had less than 2.5 goals.
- Blackpool has never lost to this opposition in their home ground.
- Their only win against Bolton came at this ground in 2011.
- Both sides scored in 4 of their 5 h2h meetings at this venue.
Blackpool vs Bolton: Prediction
There is no doubt about the favorites in this matchup. The hosts have 2 wins and 3 defeats in their last 5 home fixtures. Their only win against the Wanderers also came at this ground. The latter have lost all their matches in the New Year and have not won since November 2019. So we can support the hosts to win this game against a struggling Bolton.
Goals are hard to come by for the visitors in away matches. From their previous 9 away games they scored 4 only. But they have pierced some better defenses in the league. The hosts have conceded all 39 goals they scored so far in the league. In their last 8 home games they gave away 13 goals. So with both teams leaking goals cheaply, we can expect a game where both sides score.
Blackpool vs Bolton: Betting Tips
Blackpool to win @ 1.60 (3/5).
Both teams to score @ 2.00 (1/10).