Blackburn vs Leeds
England – Championship
Date: Saturday, 4 July 2020
Kick-Off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Ewood Park (Blackburn)
The hosts are coming into this game after two consecutive defeats. The shocking defeat against the relegation side Barnsley have rattled their feathers for sure. This makes it three losses in five latest league fixtures. If they managed to win this one it could possibly send them near the playoff spot.
Leeds is sitting at the top of the table but they have to wait a little more to guarantee the title. They are still closely followed by West Brom who is just four points short of the top with a game in hand.
Blackburn vs Leeds: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Leeds is on a two-match winning streak against this opposition.
- They have four wins and a defeat in five previous head to head games.
- Both sides found the back of the net in four of the latest clashes.
- All four of those meetings had more than 2.5 goals in total.
- The hosts have three wins and two defeats in five recent meetings at this ground.
- The common score in four recent games between them was 2-1.
- Blackburn is unbeaten in their 4 previous home games.
Blackburn vs Leeds: Prediction
The visitors have one of the well-balanced squads in the competition. They have a healthy scoring rate with a total of 60 goals netted until now. Also, Leeds has the best defense in this season with just 33 goals conceded. Adding one of the best away runs of the season to this they will have the upper hand in this one.
Blackburn has an unbeaten run going on at home. So it is not easy to write them off in this upcoming tie. Another important stat from their head to head meetings is that both of them have found the net in all four recent games here. This is most likely to repeat since both these teams have been in good scoring form. So I am backing a high scoring match with both teams getting goals.
Blackburn vs Leeds: Betting Tips
- Both teams to score @ 1.91(10/11).
- Over 2.5 goals @ 2.00 (1/1).