Birmingham vs Brentford
England – Championship
Date: Saturday, 29th December 2018
Kick-off at 15.00 UK/ 16.00 CET
Venue: St. Andrew’s Stadium (Birmingham).
Birmingham takes on Brentford as part of the 25th round fixtures in the English Championship. The match takes place at St. Andrew’s Stadium, this Saturday.
Brentford is 18th in league standings and has 26 points against their name. The team has scored 35 times and got back 35 in return. Brentford won 6 of their games, drew 8 and lost the remaining 10.
Birmingham holds the 7th spot in the table and has 37 points against their name. They won 9 games, drew 10 and lost 5. Birmingham scored 37 goals and let in 27 into their net.
Birmingham won against Stoke, last week, at home. The match ended 2-0. On the other hand, Brentford drew against Bristol City, on the road, in their last fixture, and the scoreline read 1-1.
Birmingham vs Brentford Head-to-head (h2h)
- Brentford drew the last h2h match against Birmingham.
- Birmingham was unbeaten in 17 of their last 20 matches.
- Brentford lost 8 of their last 12 games.
- Birmingham was unbeaten in 19 of their last 22 home-ties.
- Brentford is winless in their last 12 fixtures on the road.
- Birmingham has scored in 17 of their last 20 overall matches, and in 8 of their last 9 home-ties.
- Brentford has scored in 9 of their last 12 overall games, and in 12 of their last 15 away fixtures.
- Adams C has been the best player for Birmingham with 11 goals and 3 assists this season, and Maupay N for Brentford, with 15 goals and 6 assists.
Birmingham vs Brentford Prediction
Birmingham always relies on their pretty strong front line to get results, and only if their defense had done a marginally better job, the team would have had a higher placing in the league table. The team has managed to score an impressive 37 goals so far, only five fewer than the league-topper, Leeds.
Birmingham also plays a much more intense game at home. In fact, only once did they fail to score two or more goals at home, in their last eight attempts. Against a shaky defense such like that of Brentford, who have conceded in 19 of their last 20 away matches, it’s logical to assume that Birmingham will score at least two goals, and win at least one of the halves. Brentford is winless in their last 12 away ties in a row and has conceded 19 goals in their last nine matches on the road.
Birmingham vs Brentford Betting Tips
Over 1.5 Team Goals by Birmingham @ 2.20 (6/5)
To Win Either Half: Birmingham @ 1.66 (2/3).