Belgium vs Norway:
Date: Sunday 5th June 2016
Venue: Stade Roi Baudouin.
Belgium’s performance against low rated Finland in their last game was very poor, they fought so hard to get a draw thanks to Lukaku’s goal, now they will be facing Norway on Sunday for their final warm up game before the Euro competition and they still don’t look like they are up to the task even with the load of stars in their team.
On the other hand, Norway are coming into this game from an impressive 3-2 win over Iceland and they will be a good test for Belgium as they need to win this game to prove their critics wrong. But Norway themselves will be hoping for another win to keep on with their good form.
- Belgium’s last twelve games have not been bad, they lost just two of the eight games, drew one and won nine of them.
- Belgium also have a good scoring record, they have scored in almost all of their last twelve gsmes and also they have scored at least 3 goals in 6 of their last 12 games,
- Defensively Belgium are good too, they have not conceded more than a goal in 11 of their last twelve games.
- Norway are having a fluctuating form in their last 5 games, they have lost 2, won 2 and drew 1.
- Norway’s defence should be a thing of worry to them as they have conceded at least 2 goals in 3 of their last 5 games.
Belgium vs Norway: Predicted Line-ups
Belgium: (4-4-2): Courtois – Alderweireld, Denayer, Vermaleen, Vertoghen – Hazard, Fellaini, Witsel, De Bruyne – Batshuayi, Lukaku.
Norway: (4-4-2): Nyland – Forren, Hovland, Linnes, Strandberg – Jenssen, Johansen, Henriksen, Berisha – King, Diomande
Belgium vs Norway: Head-To-Head stats
Belgium are undefeated against Norway in their previous eight games, they have won 5 of the 8 games and shared the spoils in the remaining 3.
Their last meeting was in 2004 and the game ended in a 2-2 draw.
Belgium vs Norway: Prediction
Belgium will be ready for their final test before the tournament, but Norway have nothing to lose as they are not in any preparation, but they will be playing for pride and would fight to end Belgium’s dominance over them.
Belgium are slight favourites in this game, but they are still lacking the perfect touch as a team, Norway also can’t be underestimated as they might go on to add more pain to Belgium’s already bruised woes.
I expect a draw in this game, but stalemate is always a risky but big money bet, it’s most advised to go for a double chance.
Recommended Bet: Over 2.5 goals(odds @ 1.72)
Best bet: Both teams to score (odds 2.10)
Risky bet: Full time draw (odds 4.50)
*All Odds from Ladbrokes at the time of composing this article.
Get a £50 Free Bet using Promo Code F50 by clicking here.