Belenenses vs Vitoria Setubal
Portugal – Primeira Liga
Date: Saturday, 18 January 2020
Kick-off at 20:30 UK/ 21:30 CET
Venue: Estadio Nacional do Jamor (Lisabon – Oeiras).
As both teams have been facing back-to-back losses in their league schedule, we can expect a close encounter at Belenenses.
- Belenenses form: 16 matches – 4 wins – 3 draws – 9 losses – 15 points.
- Vitoria Setubal form: 16 matches – 4 wins – 7 draws – 5 losses – 19 points.
Belenenses is residing at the edge of the relegation zone at 16th position in the league table. Meanwhile, Setubal has moved to the 12th spot in the table.
Belenenses vs Vitoria Setubal Head-to-head (h2h)
- Three of their past five fixtures have ended in a draw.
- Setubal has recorded four of the last five wins in their clashes.
- Two of Setubal’s last three wins were registered as the host.
- Their previous two overall encounters ended in a goalless draw.
Belenenses vs Vitoria Setubal Prediction
With their last four matches going winless in the campaign, Belenenses marked their third consecutive loss in their previous 2-0 encounter on the road with Gil Vicente.
Besides that, Setubal marked their second loss in a row after a 1-3 defeat at home against Sporting CP in their prior clash in the campaign.
Apart from that, Setubal has lost four of its seven away fixtures in the league. Even so, they have managed two unbeaten games in the last five away games.
In the meantime, Belenenses has been unbeaten in three of the last five matches at home. Although, Belenenses has lost the prior home match in their fixture.
Based on their overall performance in the campaign, Vitoria Setubal has more chance of winning the game. Since they are not playing at home, there is a probability for a draw too.
Hence, it is safer to go with a double chance in the match.
Belenenses vs Vitoria Setubal Betting tips
Double chance: Draw or Vitoria Setubal @ 1.57 (4/7).
Over 1.5 goals @ 1.44 (4/9).