Belenenses vs Boavista
Portugal – Primeira Liga
Date: Saturday, 10th November 2018
Kick-off at 15.30 UK/ 16.30 CET
Venue: Estádio Nacional do Jamor (Lisabon – Oeiras).
After nine rounds of the Portugal Primeira Liga, Belenenses has been placed at the tenth spot, while Boavista, at the 15th position, even though only three points separate them.
Belenenses will be on high spirits after rescuing a point from the brink of defeat, last weekend, while on the road against Portimonense. In a match with two penalty goals, the hosts led from the 66th minute, courtesy the first penalty of the match, and were heading towards a win, when a late challenge in the box by Portimonense saw the referee awarding the next penalty to the visitors. Lucca J calmly converted it and secured one point of the available three.
Boavista, a team notorious for not scoring enough goals, played out another 0-0 draw against Guimaraes, at home. Guimaraes clearly dominated the match, but the couldn’t find the winner, either.
Belenenses vs Boavista Head-to-head (h2h)
- The home side has recorded five of last seven wins between these teams.
- Belenenses has registered four of the last seven wins in head-to-head matches.
- Belenenses has lost two of the last seven matches at home.
- Boavista has won only one of their last five matches on the road.
- Four of the last six matches of Belenenses saw only one or none of the teams scoring, while the same is true for three of the last four matches for Boavista.
- Eight of the last nine matches between Belenenses and Boavista saw only one or none of the teams scoring.
Belenenses vs Boavista Prediction
The hosts come into this match with the favorites tag. The home side has considerably fared better in head-to-head matches, especially in recent games. The home team recorded five of the last seven wins.
Both these teams tend to take part in games with very few numbers of goals scored. They rely on their disciplined defense more than their midfield and forwards to get the job done for most of their matches.
Belenenses saw four of their last six games with a clean sheet for at least one of the sides. For Boavista, three of the last four matches had a team with a clean sheet.
In head-to-head matches, this trend is apparently evident, with eight of the last nine games with only one or none of the teams on the scoresheet.
Under 2.5 match goals is a reasonable bet for this match @ 1.57 (4/7). (Strictly in singles)
Belenenses will take at least a point from this fixture. Go for the Draw No Bet option on Belenenses and Both Teams to Score: NO.
Belenenses vs Boavista Betting Tips
Belenenses: Draw No Bet @ 1.61 (3/5)
Both Teams to Score: NO @ 1.83 (5/6).