BATE vs Soligorsk
Belarus- Premier League
Date: Sunday, 14 June 2020
Kick-Off at 18:00 UK/ 19:00 CET
Venue: Borisov Arena (Barysaw)
This will be a decisive match day for both these teams. The hosts are just two points above the away side. BATE lost important points in their last league fixture when then traveled to meet Vitebsk. The 2-2 draw cost them to increase the lead over Soligorsk who are on a 4 game win streak.
Soligorsk has lost only twice this season just like BATE but has conceded only three goals in the 12 games so far. This will be one of the best defensive performances in Europe after just 12 rounds. The attack is not as impressive as the defense but they made it work so far.
BATE vs Soligorsk: Head-to-head (h2h)
- BATE has won 2 and lost one of the last 5 meetings against this opposition.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in 4 of those 5 games across all venues.
- The hosts have not lost to Soligorsk at this ground since 2010.
- They have three clean sheets in the last 5 games against Soligorsk here.
- Four of their last 5 clashes here had less than 2.5 goals as well.
- BATE has a 10 game unbeaten run going on in the league.
- The visitors have not lost the last 7 league games on the trot.
BATE vs Soligorsk: Prediction
It is difficult to predict a clear winner for this one. But the fans will be entertained for sure. Most of their recent games had more than 2.5 goals. The hosts have scored three or more goals in three of their last 5 matches. But they have given away a significant amount of goals in recent times also.
The same can be said about the visitors, even though they have a better defensive line-up. But I think they will concede against BATE who have the upper hand at this ground. So I am backing a score with over 2.5 goals and both teams scoring those goals.
BATE vs Soligorsk: Betting Tips
- Over 2.5 goals @ 2.10(11/10).
- Both teams to score @ 1.83(5/6).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.