BATE Borisov vs Isloch
Belarus – Premier League
Date: Sunday, 31 May 2020
Kick-Off at 16:00 UK/ 17:00 CET
Venue: Borisov Arena (Barysaw).
BATE is the only team, apart from Zhodino, that is yet to lose a home game in the league. From 4 of the games where they have 3 wins and a draw. With a 1 point lead over their nearest rivals, they are at the top of the table. But they need to keep winning to prevent Energetik-BGU from replacing them.
Isloch is losing games consecutively, the latest of those against Energetik at home. They have lost thrice in the last 5 matchdays. They are having a great home season but all the away fixtures were disasters. With the Yellow-Blues coming up next they will have a hard day at the office for sure.
BATE vs Isloch: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Isloch is unbeaten in their last 6 meetings against BATE in all competitions.
- BATE previously won this fixture back in March 2018 in the Cup.
- Fewer than 2.5 goals were scored in three of their latest clashes.
- BATE has two wins and a loss in the last 5 head to head games at this ground.
- Both sides found the back of the net in the last 4 meetings on the trot.
- BATE is on a 7 match win streak in all competitions.
BATE Borisov vs Isloch: Prediction
Isloch is in two extremes in terms of home and away form this season. In 7 home games, they have 5 wins and two defeats which make them the best at home. But at the same time, they are the worst team on the road after losing all 3 matches away from home. They have conceded 8 goals in those 3 games while scoring only once. I am pretty sure the hosts will destroy such a defense with ease.
We can expect a goal-fest in this upcoming game when the best attackers are in the thick of the action. In the majority of both their games, the scoreline had more than 2.5 goals. Also, the visitors failed to net even a goal in their last 2 matches on the road. So I am backing only one team to get the gaols.
BATE Borisov vs Isloch: Betting Tips
- Over 2.5 goals @ 1.70 (7/10).
- Both teams to score: No @ 1.75 (3/4).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.