Istanbul Basaksehir has nothing to play for other than pride as they are comfortably away from the relegation zone with two more games to go in the Super Lig this season. Making progress in the campaign, Kayserispor will visit with hopes to extend their lead at the edge of the bottom four on the table as it stands.
The Gray Owls have been unbeaten for the past five matches in the league, following a goalless draw on the road with Sivasspor last time out. The host will aim to finish the campaign strongly and work for better performance in the next season.
In the meantime, it is a crucial game for the visitor. The away team cannot risk a loss with just under a three-point lead over the two teams sitting behind them on the table. They will visit on the back of a goalless draw at home with Gaziantep in the previous encounter.
Istanbul Basaksehir vs Kayserispor Head-to-head (h2h)
- Only one of their last five matches has ended in a draw.
- The host has recorded four of the last five overall wins.
- Their previous encounter gave a 2-0 home win for the Anatolian Star.
- Both teams have scored in two of their recent five fixtures.
- The last time the guest had a win here in the league was in 2010.
- The host has lost none of their past seven clashes at home.
Istanbul Basaksehir vs Kayserispor Prediction
The match is sizing to be a low-scoring affair with respect to the recent h2h encounters at this venue between these two sides. It has to be noted that Kayserispor has scored only once in their last six visits during h2h clashes with the host.
In the meantime, Basaksehir enjoys the ground advantage in the middle and has lost only once in their last 14 h2h meetings with the Anatolian Star. So, the draw no bet over Istanbul Basaksehir will probably be the best bet for the punters. Besides, the tip for BTTS will also come in handy for the goals area.
Istanbul Basaksehir vs Kayserispor Betting tips
- Both teams to score: No @ 1.80 (4/5).
- Draw no bet: Istanbul Basaksehir @ 1.40 (2/5).
Istanbul Basaksehir vs Kayserispor
Turkey – Super Lig
Date: Tuesday, 11 May 2021
Kick-off at 18:30 UK/ 19:30 CET,
Venue: Basaksehir Fatih Terim Stadium (Istanbul).