Istanbul Basaksehir vs Denizlispor
Turkey – Super Lig
Date: Tuesday, 7 July 2020
Kick-Off at 19:00 UK/ 20:00 CET
Venue: Basaksehir Fatih Terim Stadium (Istanbul)
The toppers will be in action when they host a struggling team from Denizli. The team from the capital has a two-point lead over the nearest rivals Trabzonspor. Both these teams have a considerable team compared to the chasing pack led by Sivasspor. The latest league action for Basaksehir saw them win against Antalyaspor away from home.
The visitors are on a 4 match winless run that includes three defeats. Currently, they are 13th in the rankings with just a three-point cushion over the relegation zone. Like most of the teams in that part of the table, they have conceded way more than what they scored until now.
Istanbul Basaksehir vs Denizlispor: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Basaksehir is unbeaten in five head to head matches on the trot.
- Both sides have found the net in five of the nine meetings.
- The reverse fixture ended as a 1-1 draw, back in December 2019.
- The hosts have a two-match winning streak currently active against the Roosters.
- Both sides have two wins each in four head to head games at this ground.
- Denizlispor is winless in 7 league matches away from home.
Istanbul Basaksehir vs Denizlispor: Prediction
The hosts have kept things clean defensively in three recent home matches including European games. At the same time, the visitors have failed to score in three of their latest games as well. Also, in three of the four meetings here, only one team has found the back of the net. So we can expect to see only one team score on Tuesday.
The away side has given away 2 or more goals in 7 of their last 10 matches on the road. Meanwhile, the hosts have also scored 2 or more goals in six competitive games in recent weeks. Since the visitors are known for conceding goals this season I am backing the home team to score two or more goals on Tuesday.
Istanbul Basaksehir vs Denizlispor: Betting Tips
- Both teams to score: No @ 1.87 (7/8).
- Basaksehir to score 2 or more goals @ 1.50 (1/2).