Nou Camp will be hosting one of the world most watched and talked about sport rivalry – The El Classico. Barcelona and Real Madrid will lock horns in matchday 31 of the Spanish Primera Division 2015/2016 season, with two club greats turned managers leading the giant to the battle field.
Barcelona are currently on 39 games unbeaten run in all competition, the Spanish league defending champions last tasted defeat in a 2-1 loss to Sevilla last year October, playing 39 games since then and winning 30 with 9 ending in a draw.
Real Madrid on the other hand will looking to end Barcelona run, and give them their first home defeat for the season. Zidane will be in charge of is first El-Classico as a football manager.
- Barcelona are currently on 39 games unbeaten run, winning 30 of the last 39 games, with 2 ending in a draw
- Barcelona Manager will be in charge of is 4th El-Classico, and lost is 1st 3-1 in Santiago Bernabeu
- Barcelona have drawn one of the 15 league games at home, getting 3 points in remaining 14
- Barcelona have scored 54 out of their 86 leaguegoals at Camp Nou, with 23 of the 54 coming from the last 5 games at home.
- Real Madrid are currently on 5 games winning streak
- Zidane will be in charge of is 1st El-Classico
- Real have scored more goals than any side in the league this season. Netting 87 in 30 games so far
- Real Madrid last victory in Camp Nou was in 2012, in a game that ended 2-1 in their favor.
Barcelona Team News
Jeremy Mattieu is out of this clash, after he sustained a muscle injury on international duty.
Andre Inesta could start leaving Arda Turan on the bench, while Sergio Busquet could come in the place of Sergi Roberto.
Jordi Alba is a doubtful for the Saturday’s showdown and if he doesn’t pass fitness in time Aleix Vidal could get the nod to start.
Barcelona: Expected Starting line-up vs Real Madrid (4-3-3)
Ter Stegen – Alves, Alba, Mascherano, Pique – Rakitic, Busquets, Iniesta – Messi, Suarez, Neymar.
Real Madrid Team News
Sergio Ramos & Bale suffered a minor injury issue , but could be available for the clash. Zidane now as in is ranks a fully fits Benzema and will be hopeful Bale and Sergio pass fit for the showdown.
Real Madrid: Expected Starting Line-Up vs Barcelona (4-3-3)
Navas – Marcelo, Varane, Ramos, Carvajal – Kroos, Casemiro, Modric – Bale, Benzema, Ronaldo.
Barcelona Vs. Real Madrid: Head-To-Head-Stats
The 21st century have produced over 35 El-Classico. However, our attention will be directed to the last 10 meeting between this two top Spanish side.
The two side are even looking at the last 10 games among them, Real Madrid and Barcelona claimed 4 victories each in this 10 meeting with the remaining 2 ending in a score draw.
In addition, no El-classico since 2000 has ended goal-less, with 36 of those mouth watering encounters producing a minimum of 1 goal over 90 minutes.
Barcelona vs Real Madrid: Prediction
The momentum is currently with Luis Enrique tutored side “I meant those 39 games unbeaten. No-one will love to face such team at this moment or rather No-one wish to face them at this times. “
However, Real Madrid regardless of their form compared to this Barcelona side knows how to bring in their A-game when it comes to a battle with Barcelona. It always a battle of pride, ego, money, and definitely class.
I am only certain of goal, but not sure of who will leave the pitch joyous or sober.I therefore will predict nothing, but rather sits back and enjoy the best Derby in modern football.
“It’s the El-Classico after all..”