AZ Alkmaar vs Bodo/Glimt
UEFA Europa Conference League
Date: Thursday, 17 March 2022
Kick-off at 17:45 UK/ 18:45 CET
Venue: AFAS Stadion.
AZ were deemed to be the better team between the two, but they were defeated in the first leg on the road. And that too with an injury-time winner. And Bodo will be determined to make full use of this advantage.
However, Alkmaar are now back at their home, and here they have been on a great run for some time. They have been scoring goals in plenty, and will be keen to overturn this deficit.
As these two squads take on each other with single-minded determination to progress to the next round, expect a fierce encounter, filled with goals.
AZ Alkmaar vs Bodo/Glimt Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest and only encounter had ended in a 2-1 win for Bodo.
- AZ have a 100% winning record against other Norwegian clubs.
- This is the first time that Bodo are locking horns with a Dutch rival.
AZ Alkmaar vs Bodo/Glimt Prediction & Analysis
AZ had won 22 of their past 28 overall fixtures at home, and they had scored two or more goals in nine of their past fifteen appearances at home.
On the other hand, Bodo are on a six-game winning stretch, and they had slotted in a total of 17 goals in the process. They are also on a 33-match unbeaten run, and this momentum will surely play a factor in this upcoming encounter.
Judging these observations, and the fact that this is the second leg, anticipate goals from either side of the pitch this Thursday.
Key Stats for Betting
- AZ are placed fourth in the Dutch top flight as of now, after the three titans – Ajax, PSV, and Feyenoord.
- They have lost just twice at this venue since September, and one of these losses had come against Ajax.
- Meanwhile, Bodo are on a six-fixture winning streak.
Tips for AZ Alkmaar vs Bodo/Glimt
Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.75 (3/4)
Both Teams to Score @ 1.75 (3/4).