Aves vs Portimonense
Portugal – Primeira Liga
Date: Saturday, 18 January 2020
Kick-off at 15:30 UK/ 16:30 CET
Venue: Estadio do CD das Aves (Vila das Aves).
Being the clash between the bottom dwellers, we cannot expect much from the match between Aves and Portimonense.
- Aves form: 16 matches – 2 wins – 0 draws – 14 losses – 6 points.
- Portimonense form: 16 matches – 2 wins – 8 draws – 6 losses – 14 points.
Aves is at the ultimate bottom of the league table while Portimonense is close to them at the second last spot with 8 points lead.
Aves vs Portimonense Head-to-head (h2h)
- Aves has recorded four of the last five wins in their clashes.
- The host has been unbeaten in their prior four fixtures.
- Both teams have scored goals in three of the past five matches.
- Their previous encounter ended in a 1-1 draw at Portimonense.
Aves vs Portimonense Prediction
With all their tactics going wrong, Aves has still not confiscated any points for the past three matches.
As such, Aves will be returning home after a 2-1 loss on the road against Benfica in their previous clash.
Despite having the home ground advantage, Aves hasn’t found at home win in five of their last six clashes in the campaign.
Meanwhile, Portimnense has shown better composure as they have recorded only one loss in their last five fixtures in the league.
Apart from that, the visitor has dealt with more draws in the campaign which has caused them to reside in the lower part of the table.
Besides that, Portimonense has been taking at least one point in three of the prior five league fixtures on the road.
Hence, Portimonense has more chance of winning the game in ninety minutes. To be safer, it is better to go with a double chance in the clash.
Aves vs Portimonense Betting tips
Double chance: Aves or Draw @ 1.50 (1/2).
Over 1.5 goals @ 1.40 (2/5).