Aves vs Benfica
Portugal – Primeira Liga
Date: Tuesday, 21 July 2020
Kick-off at 21:15 UK/ 22:15 CET
Venue: Estádio do CD das Aves.
Nuno Manta Santos’s men have been the absolute worst team in the whole of Primeira Liga this season, and they rightfully have been relegated. They were struggling so much that the team lost a total of 25 matches so far – from just 32 fixtures, and that too while the next worst is just 17.
On the other hand we have one of the best teams in the country – the Eagles. They were the champions the last season, and this time around, they have ensured a second-place finish. On top of that, they have a great h2h record over the years as well.
As such, anticipate a Benfica win this Tuesday.
Aves vs Benfica: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The Eagles have a 100% unbeaten record against this rival.
- In fact, they would have had a 100% winning record, if not for the two draws – one in 2001, and the other in 2018.
- They have also kept clean sheets in seven of the preceding ten encounters.
- The visitors have scored three or more goals in all but two match-ups at this stadium.
- The latest encounter at this ground ended in a 0-3 win for the guests.
Aves vs Benfica: Prediction
Santos’s men have already been relegated, and they possess no motivation to even show up for these remaining two games. They have been the absolute worst team in the whole competition so far – conceded the most, scored the least, and have a total of just 17 points from their 32 match-ups.
On the other hand, their counterparts are one of the best teams in the league, and the champions of the last season. They are still the best team in the league after Porto. On top of that, they have a phenomenal h2h record over the years too.
Considering these observations, expect a dominating Benfica win this Tuesday.
Aves vs Benfica: Betting Tips
Benfica to Score in First Half @ 1.40 (2/5)
Benfica to Win Both Halves @ 2.50 (3/2).