FC Asgabat vs FC Balkan
Turkmenistan- Yokary Liga
Date: Saturday, 25 April 2020
Kick-Off at 14:00 UK/ 15:00 CET
Venue: Nusaý Stadium (Ashgabat)
These two are in a very different situation right now. Asgabat has found a couple of wins after a poor start to the season. The highlight is that both wins came away from home. With just 2 points separating them from the top spot a win will help them stay in the top three.
Meanwhile, the visitors lost 3 of their 4 matches so far. They are currently on a 2 match losing run. They had some tough opposition in recent times of the likes of Ahal and Kopetdag. The only win came against bottom team Sagadam.
FC Asgabat vs FC Balkan: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Balkan has 3 wins in the last 6 head to head matches.
- But Asgabat remains unbeaten in the last 3 matches against this opposition (W2, L1).
- In 5 of their previous 6 meetings, the final score had over 2.5 goals.
- Both teams scored in 4 of those 6 games as well.
- The hosts have won 3 of their last 5 matches against Balkan here.
- Both sides scored in the last 3 matches here on the trot.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in all three of those matches as well.
FC Asgabat vs FC Balkan: Prediction
Both wins for the home team came on the road. But we can easily see the fact that those were against teams in poor form. Even in that condition, they could get only one goal against each of them. But they have a comparatively better defense than their upcoming opposition.
The home form of Asgabat is a serious concern for the home fans. They have only one win in the last 10 league matches and lost half of the games during that spell. They need to win this one if they wish to improve in that department.
I firmly believe this will be a low scoring match considering both their attacking form. So I am backing a win for the hosts with only one team scoring on Saturday.
FC Asgabat vs FC Balkan: Betting Tips
- Home team to win @ 2.00 odd.
- Both teams to score: No @ 1.91.
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.