Arsenal vs Man City:
Date: Sunday, 7-August-2016,
Kick-off: 18:00 UK Time.
Two Premier League powerhouses, Arsenal and Man City will clash in pre-season friendly game in Sweden on Sunday.
Both sides are using the game for a massive shake to face the Premier League that kicks start its following weekend.
Man City and Arsenal pre-season games have been very impressive and this game ends their preparations as Sunderland and Liverpool are their respective Premier League opener opponents.
- Man City are yet to win a pre-season game, they have lost two and draw three in last five games.
- Conceded six and scored four goals from their past five games.
- Did not keep a clean sheet in last five matches.
- Arsenal are undefeated in past five games.
- Won three and drew two in past five matches in all competitions.
- The Gunners have scored 12 and allowed five in last five matches.
- Kept two clean sheets in last five games.
Arsenal vs Man City: Head-to-Head
- Arsenal boast of an upper hand over Man City.
- Man City have failed to win a game in last five outings against Arsenal.
- There were 16 goals in past five meetings, Arsenal (11) and Man City (5).
- Heaviest Arsenal defeat against Man City, 6-3 on December 14, 2013.
- Arsenal kept two clean sheets over Man City in past five games.
Arsenal vs Man City: Prediction
Arsenal’s performance in the pre-season friendly looks better than Manchester City, thanks to their unbeaten run. Wenger and his charges have dominated Man City in domestic competitions in recent times.
Man City are yet to find their mojo under new boss Pep Guardiola. Arsene Wenger’s boys will be their one last test before the season kicks starts next Saturday. Judging by the recent form of both sides, it looks clear than Arsenal are favourites for this game.
But the Citizens have plenty of proven match winners at their disposal and therefore this will be an entertaining affair. We expect to see some end to end attacking football and we are likely to see goals at both end.
Arsenal vs Man City: Tips
- Both teams score
- Over 2.5