Arminia Bielefeld vs Wolfsburg
Germany – Bundesliga
Date: Saturday, 20 November 2021
Kick-off at 14:30 UK / 15:30 CET
Wolfsburg have form and tradition on their side going into this 12th round clash against Arminia Bielefeld who still boast the worst attacking record in the entire league despite clinching their first win of the campaign in the previous round.
Arminia Bielefeld vs Wolfsburg Head-to-head
- Wolfsburg have been much more successful in the history of this matchup.
- They won 13, drew 4, and lost 4 of the last 21 encounters against Arminia Bielefeld.
- Wolfsburg will go into this on the back of six successive victories over Arminia, scoring at least three goals in four of these six wins.
Arminia Bielefeld vs Wolfsburg Predictions & Analysis
Arminia Bielefeld finally grabbed their maiden win of the 2021/22 Bundesliga season in the previous round.
They saw off Stuttgart 0-1 on the road before the international break to cut the gap between them and the safe zone down two just two points (the position currently held just by Stuttgart).
The win at Mercedes-Benz-Arena was a massive confidence-boost for Frank Kramer and his troops who will face tough times in an attempt to back it up after the international break.
Arminia play host to Champions League-bound Wolfsburg who have just got their campaign back on track after appointing Florian Kohfeldt as the new head coach.
Wolfsburg ended a dismal streak of four consecutive Bundesliga defeats with back-to-back cleran-sheet victories over Bayer Leverkusen and Augsburg.
They also picked up an important 2-1 victory over Salzburg in the UEFA Champions League in the meantime and will travel to SchucoArena in the highest of spirits for the 12th round clash against Arminia Bielefeld.
Key Stats for Betting
- Arminia Bielefeld sit second from bottom in the Bundesliga standings.
- The hosts have the worst attacking record in the entire league with just 7 goals scored in 11 games.
- Wolfsburg won three subsequent games in all competitions, shipping only one goal in the process.
- Wolfsburg won each of the last six head to head matches against Arminia Bielefeld.
Tips for Arminia Bielefeld vs Wolfsburg
Wolfsburg to win @ 1.90 (9/10)
Wolfsburg to keep a clean sheet @ 2.62 (13/8).