FC Anyang vs Gyeongnam FC
South Korea- K League 2
Date: Sunday, 24 May 2020
Kick-Off at 08:00 UK/ 09:00 CET
Venue: Anyang Stadium (Anyang)
Anyang is in bits and pieces after two games this season. The team that finished third and qualified for the playoffs in the previous season are at the bottom of the points table. They are the only teams to not score a point so far. The team from Anyang will be worried about going into this game as they have a poor record against this opposition.
Apart from Jeju United, Gyeongnam is the other side relegated to League 2 this season. It seems they have not learned anything from their mistakes last season. From 2 matches so far they have remained unbeaten but failed to seal three points in either match. After a goalless draw against Jeonnam, they draw their first home match against Seoul E-Land FC.
FC Anyang vs Gyeongnam FC: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Gyeongnam has four wins and a defeat against this opposition in the last 5 meetings.
- Both sides found the back of the net in three matches during that spell.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in three of those matches as well.
- The visitors have a 3 match winning streak going on at this ground.
- Both teams scored in the last 3 games here on the trot.
FC Anyang vs Gyeongnam FC: Prediction
Three of the recent meetings between them saw goals from both sides. In the three back to back wins for Gyeongnam at this ground, the hosts were able to get goals. Anyang has scored only one goal this season but that came against Bucheon who is at the top of the table.
The hosts are on a 3 match losing streak in league matches. They have only one win in the recent 5 competitive fixtures. Also, the head to head stats put the visitors in the driving seat even though they have not won a match yet. So I am backing an away win for Gyeongnam with both teams finding the net.
FC Anyang vs Gyeongnam FC: Betting Tips
- Away win for Gyeongnam @ 1.70 (7/10).
- Both teams to score @ 1.80 (4/5).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.